We offer a range of fire training, including Fire Safety Awareness, Fire Extinguisher, Fire Marshal / Warden and Evacuation Chair. At additional cost, we can also carry out a full Fire Risk Assessment on your premises to comply with the current fire regulations.
Fire Safety Awareness
Some of the areas covered on this session include fire prevention and evacuation procedures. Delegates may also be given instruction and have the opportunity to demonstrate the effective use of fire extinguishers.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours, depending on requirements.
- Human Behaviour
- Evacuation Procedure
- The role of the Fire Marshal
- causes and spred of fire
- Fire precautionary features of your building
- Fire prevention and Risk assessment
- Legal requirements
- Fire Extinguishers - theory and practical
- Understand the legal duties which are placed upon everyone
- carry out the role of the Fire Marshal
- Recognize fire risks in the workplace
- understand and be able to practice basic fire prevention control measures
- Be fully conversant with the company fire procedure
- know which fire extinguisher to use on different types of fire, and know how each extinguisher operates
- Understand the concept of Fire Risk Assessment (Reglatory Reform Act 2005)
Duration: 3 hours